Leather, Vinyl & Upholstery Repair Kit For Car Seats, Sofa & Furniture - Liquid Scratch Filler Formula Repairs Couch Tears, Pet Marks, Cat Scratches & Burn Holes
- SAVE YOUR EXPENSIVE FURNITURE: The Coconix liquid leather repair kit is here to help repair scratches, tears, cracks, burn holes or rips and make your expensive leather armchair look as good as new!
- BRING NEW LIFE TO YOUR COUCH: Now you don't have to buy a new sofa, chair or jacket. You can restore your faux leather items to its former glory with our professional-grade vinyl furniture repair kit.
- SUPER-EASY TO USE LEATHER REPAIR KIT: Unlike other leather repair kits for car seats, our upholstery repair pro kit comes with clear and easy-to-follow instructions. Just apply it and wait! That's it!
- ONE REPAIR KIT, UNLIMITED USES: Match any shade of gray or black to fix your genuine leather or synthetic car seat, steering wheel, purse, shoes, belt, peeling leather chair, auto upholstery or wallet
- GET YOUR VINYL REPAIR KIT 100% RISK-FREE: If you are not 100% satisfied with your leather tear, crack and rip repair kit, we promise to offer you a full refund on-the-spot! What are you waiting for?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
instructions included are horrible, online youtube video only shows a tear. My issues were cracks in leather. My sofa arm looks horrible. It was a waste of time and money
I needed a dime size spot of leather that had peeled off my car seat fixed. My dealer could not do it. Replacing the seat was $600! I decided I had nothing to lose and gave this a try. While I can see the spot, because it is impossible to get rubbing alcohol right now, it is somewhat shiny. However, I know it is not going to continue to peel and this did the job I needed. $20 vs $600, duh!! Hoping when I can get some rubbing alcohol, it will dull the shine, like they say. But for now, I am very happy!!
I used your product on a tractor seat, went on fine. Even better than how easy it was to use is how good it is holding up on a tractor seat. Taking care of the seat isn't at the top of the list, so there is a lot of abuse, seat is doing great. Thanks
I had a very large (10”x 5”) area on my car seat that was worn out. The product worked great !
I purchase this product i was amazed how it worked for repairing my leather car seat i will let people how GREAT this product i will be purchasing more products from this because it is so GREAT and easy to use keep up the good work coconix