Leather, Vinyl & Upholstery Repair Kit For Car Seats, Sofa & Furniture - Liquid Scratch Filler Formula Repairs Couch Tears, Pet Marks, Cat Scratches & Burn Holes
- SAVE YOUR EXPENSIVE FURNITURE: The Coconix liquid leather repair kit is here to help repair scratches, tears, cracks, burn holes or rips and make your expensive leather armchair look as good as new!
- BRING NEW LIFE TO YOUR COUCH: Now you don't have to buy a new sofa, chair or jacket. You can restore your faux leather items to its former glory with our professional-grade vinyl furniture repair kit.
- SUPER-EASY TO USE LEATHER REPAIR KIT: Unlike other leather repair kits for car seats, our upholstery repair pro kit comes with clear and easy-to-follow instructions. Just apply it and wait! That's it!
- ONE REPAIR KIT, UNLIMITED USES: Match any shade of gray or black to fix your genuine leather or synthetic car seat, steering wheel, purse, shoes, belt, peeling leather chair, auto upholstery or wallet
- GET YOUR VINYL REPAIR KIT 100% RISK-FREE: If you are not 100% satisfied with your leather tear, crack and rip repair kit, we promise to offer you a full refund on-the-spot! What are you waiting for?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I used your product on a tractor seat, went on fine. Even better than how easy it was to use is how good it is holding up on a tractor seat. Taking care of the seat isn't at the top of the list, so there is a lot of abuse, seat is doing great. Thanks
I had a very large (10”x 5”) area on my car seat that was worn out. The product worked great !
I purchase this product i was amazed how it worked for repairing my leather car seat i will let people how GREAT this product i will be purchasing more products from this because it is so GREAT and easy to use keep up the good work coconix
It covered the peeling and cracks better than expected!
Product is easy to apply and mold to need. I messed up the first application (put too much), but it was an easy fit with rubbing alcohol as directed. It left a shiny appearance which did not match my matte finish leather, but I just wiped it with a bit of rubbing alcohol and boom....perfect match.