Coconix Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit is excellent for repairing leather and vinyl furniture, sofas, boat seats, car seats, jackets and more - Super easy instructions to restore and match any color and material including genuine leather, Italian, bonded leather, pleather, bicast, PU and more
- SUPER EASY RESTORATION with clear instructions for scratch, rip, tear, burn hole, crack and peeling repairs.
- EXCELLENT FIX for best finish that matches any color shoes, couches, office chairs, belts, bags, purses and more.
- EXTRA COMPOUND to patch up LARGE AREAS, no heat tools, patches, paint, glue, dye, tape, putty needed.
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS on any material including new or old leatherette, faux, synthetic, bicast, pu or premium upholstery
- 100% SATISFACTION AND MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE; 30 day money back and 1 year free replacement warranty.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Worked great! Took a little work to get the color just right, but you can’t tell where the patch is.
I had the vinyl recliners in my camper, one had began to flake. Ordered Coconix repair, trimmed off what was flaking, then replaced 2 layers of coconix repair using the color chart. Let completely dry and rubbed it with cotton cloth. Then rubbed mineral oil over all the surface of chairs to help reconditioned the whole chairs. It is not 100% un-noticeable, however it is about 80-85% better. I’m happy with it and it seems to stop the peels.
Worked very well! It took a while to get a good color match, but after letting it dry it looks great. I also used a small 1" foam brush and dry brushed the edges to blend the color in better. Looks great, matches seamlessly.
hold together very well even on larger holes and rips. Could do with a better color mixing chart. Color darkens a little when dried.
We were able to match our sofa color very closely. Kit is relatively easy to use and there is plenty of fabric for multiple repairs.