Coconix Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit is excellent for repairing leather and vinyl furniture, sofas, boat seats, car seats, jackets and more - Super easy instructions to restore and match any color and material including genuine leather, Italian, bonded leather, pleather, bicast, PU and more
- SUPER EASY RESTORATION with clear instructions for scratch, rip, tear, burn hole, crack and peeling repairs.
- EXCELLENT FIX for best finish that matches any color shoes, couches, office chairs, belts, bags, purses and more.
- EXTRA COMPOUND to patch up LARGE AREAS, no heat tools, patches, paint, glue, dye, tape, putty needed.
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS on any material including new or old leatherette, faux, synthetic, bicast, pu or premium upholstery
- 100% SATISFACTION AND MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE; 30 day money back and 1 year free replacement warranty.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
hold together very well even on larger holes and rips. Could do with a better color mixing chart. Color darkens a little when dried.
We were able to match our sofa color very closely. Kit is relatively easy to use and there is plenty of fabric for multiple repairs.
Coconix did a great job of repairing my husband’s favorite leather chair. Customer ServiceRep Maria was very helpful and helped me mix the color. I highly recommend!
My sofa and loveseat were cracking and starting to peel. After one application I was thrilled with the results. It’s taken me awhile to get the perfect color blend but with all the different colors they send every color is possible. My second coat was more color matching than repair. Love this product and it couldn’t have worked better for my needs.
After looking for a repair kit on line, Coconix seemed to have a good rating with enough support I decided to take a chance. Was I impressed! The sofa in our trailer is the cheapest vinyl the manufacturer could find. I applied several thin coats which dry quickly and the results were impressive. Our neighbours have the same problem, each with different trailer manufacturers they all agree the repair was impressive even though this is the first time I have ever done this. The next attempt will be a vinyl jacket with a small rip.